A simple plugin for building a glossary on your WordPress website. It is built using custom post types and compatible with WordPress 3.0+.
- Ads a custom post type Glossary to your WordPress Blog.
- Does everything a regular Post does, but keeps Glossary terms separate.
The Plugin can be download from the WordPress Plugin Directory.
- Upload the `simple glossary` folder to the `/wp-content/plugins/` directory, or upload the ‘simple glossary.zip’ file to plugins -> Add New -> Upload
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Ad necessary code to your theme to create a glossary page
- How is this plugin so simple yet so awesome, and for free?
- Simple answer, this awesome developer saw the need and made this awesome plugin, plus I’m generous like that, but donations are graciously accepted!
- Are you going to ad support ‘for a short link’ so you do not have to ad code to the theme?
- Probably not, I want to keep the plugin as simple as possible and for my requirements it is easier to use php and css to ad it to my theme.
- A front end term submission form
- Widget that display a set number of random glossary terms
- Comment below with any suggestions or requests
Any comments, help, suggestions, errors, etc can be left in the comments section below. Thank you and enjoy!