Theme Name: Lawrence Stewart dot Ca
Theme Version: 1.01
Licensing: Not Currently Available
Author: Lawrence Stewart
Lawrence Stewart dot Ca is a custom built WordPress theme by Lawrence Stewart. Although the theme is not currently available, this may change as time passes. Lawrence Stewart dot Ca was built as a Portfolio, Blog, and CMS, to showcase work and anything exciting and interesting the author finds.
Some of the highlights are a fully responsive website, from the widest screen, to mobile phones. Custom contact forms, featuring a custom request a quote form. Featured Slider on the homepage, responsive videos, custom popular posts widget, custom portfolio category, and many more features.
Lawrence Stewart dot Ca is built with many underlying open source technologies, these provide functionality and a better user experience, including:
- Twitter Bootstrap
- Select Nav
- Some features don’t work in older versions of IE and Firefox.
- Broken margin on the grid layout in Firefox.
- Slider Text gets pushed out of slider on small sizes.
- Responsive Navigation not centered when switched to a select menu.
FitVids not currently functioning due to a conflict with a WordPress Plugin.
- Fixed easily by using the FitVids for WordPress plugin. A conflict seemed to arise because the plugin was already included in the MultiSite install.
- No Commenting.
- Active sub-menu items are unreadable because of the color.
Portfolio Single Pages need to be completed, along with the custom post type.
- Single Portfolio Pages have now been updated to include custom meta data, and a featured image. (Added June 6th, 2013)
- Breadcrumbs goes to the index.php layout, instead of custom layout, this needs to be fixed.
- Single Item Navigation and similar items need to be added to the Single Portfolio page.
- No 404 Error page.
- Left Side Bar shouldn’t scroll on larger screens.
If you notice any other issues please don’t hesitate to contact me.
June 1st, 2013
- Breadcrumbs Added
- Page and Single header Image Added
- Featured Icons added to Homepage
- Thumblog layout changed.
June 6th, 2013
- Single Portfolio Pages have been updated (June 6th, 2013)